For the love of noodles, we just can’t have enough of them!!! I can live on noodles 🍝 every single day without second thoughts!
The only catch would be, I get to eat variety of flavours each day !
In as much as am not a big fan of Cheese, (I know, I said it!) , I don’t mind experimenting it in various food samples, just to taste waters. To day I decided to taste the new Cheese and Onion Noodies flavour from Bidco Africa. I should say I wasn’t disappointed.
Bidco Africa has maintained the promise of promoting healthy meals by a guarantee of no addition of monosodium glumate (MSG) , Transfat or cholesterol. The Noodies are enriched with calcium , Vitamin A, Iron , Zinc and dietary fibre. Pretty wholesome for happy, healthy living.
The Noodies comes in other flavours as Chicken flavour, Beef mchuzi flavour, Tomato and Onion, the new Ugali and Sukumawiki flavour.
Here’s how I made my yummy Cheese and onion Noodies 🙂🙃.
Do enjoy 😋.
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
380 ml Water
50g Spring onions
3 Cheese slices
Cheese and Onions noodies
1. Pour water in a Sufuria and bring it to boil.
2. Add seasoning sachet to water and stir to mix evenly.
3. Add in the Noodies block.
4. Cover and let boil for 3 minutes.
5. Immediately plate your cooked Noodies and layer cheese. The cheese will melt right on top of the Noodies.
6. Sprinkle the chopped spring onions and carrots. Enjoy your meal.
Fun fact: It comes out like a pizza made of noodles 🙃!
Give it a try and do let me know of your episode. You can also opt the Ugali noodles and Sukumawiki.